At The Framed Picture Company, we want to provide great art products in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner. We aim to minimise the impact of production and delivery, by
1. Minimising waste and where possible recycling materials such as waste cardboard, mdf, perspex, glass and mount-board.
2. Choosing packaging materials that can be recycled, and we encourage you to recycle as much as you can.
3. Using wooden frame mouldings and mount-boards that have official chain of custody accreditation, which covers the entire path which the timber takes from forest to customer. This is an assurance that the timber comes from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations. Remaining timbers and related products we use come only from managed woodland or other sustainable sources.
4. Minimising our use of energy, and water.
5. Continually reviewing the impact of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and minimising the impact on the environment and local community.